Terms and Conditions
1. Maritz Publishing CC (Trading as Maritz Africa) is a business in the media and publishing industry.
2. Delivery policy: Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and delivery confirmed by way of a confirmation email and products will be delivered by our courier partners (where applicable).
3. Return and Refunds policy: The provision of goods and services by Maritz Africa is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Maritz Africa will refund the client in full within 5 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5% administration fee.
5. Payment options accepted: Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards.
6. Card acquiring and security (for PayGate transactions): Card transactions will be acquired for Maritz Africa via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
7. Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by Maritz Africa separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
8. Merchant: Outlet country and transaction currency (for PayGate transactions): The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
9. Responsibility: Maritz Africa takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
10. Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Maritz Africa chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
11. Variation: Maritz Africa may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
12. Company information: This website is run by Maritz Publishing CC based in South Africa trading as Maritz Africa and with registration number 1986/016729/23 and JE Maritz; EA Maritz (Directors).
13. Maritz Africa contact details: Company Physical Address: Unit 205, The Hills, Buchanan Square, 160 Sir Lowry Road, Woodstock, Cape Town, South Africa Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone:+27 801 1975